fox: little cartoon self in a party dress. (doll - party)
fox ([personal profile] fox) wrote2011-04-30 11:29 pm

i will watch Doctor Who in the morning.

Just home from the curling club's 50th anniversary gala. A nice evening. (And then as I was leaving I heard an old man, whom I'd had a brief conversation with earlier, ask Smug Bastard "Does your wife curl too?" And I was five or six steps further toward the door when I heard SB say "But she does curl", which means what he'd said in between was not, as I would have expected, something like "Oh, I'm not married", but something like "No, that's not my wife", because apparently the old man was talking about me. [amused facepalm] Of course there was a time when that would have had me pretty wigged out. As it is, right now I'm just wondering how or when I'm going to be able to make a plan to get together again with The Guy From Tuesday.)